Re: FC2 release dates

Chris Adams wrote:

Hmm, I think an idea of what the goal of FC2 will be should come first. An obvious one: switch to kernel 2.6? The goals will somewhat drive the dates.

I think a good choice is to provide native ACL support for the file system. many people I know want this feature a lot to control their files on server, specially when used by large groups of people.

I don't know if the implementation is stable enough, but I think when kernel 2.6 arrives, it'll be a good "ride" to implement native ACL support in the file system.

I mean native = easy access and documented procedure on how to work with ACL on files and such :)

[]'s
Hugo