Re: RPM submission script

On Friday 07 November 2003 09:20, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> The next point release of Bugzilla will include and support a script
> called bug-bugzilla, written by Christian Reis and myself, that
> allows posting of bugs without going through a Web interface.  You
> supply an RFC822-like message on input instead.

Eric, this seems very nice.  My lack of knowledge in the RFC area though
brings me to ask if you could provide a small example of a
"RFC822-like" message?  Another project I manage is pressuring me to
move away from bugzilla so that our users/developers can submit bugs
w/out using the web interface.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: