ReiserFS in Anaconda?

Ro fedora at rosamour.com
Sat Nov 8 06:08:09 UTC 2003

Well I speak from inexperience, ergo, the reason I am questioning you all.
So, my wrap up of this entire thread: I currently have RH 9.0 production
Servers and since the Errata will end 'soon' for RH 9.0, I was wondering if
moving to Fedora Core 1 would be a smart move. And should I continue with
ext3 or perhaps explore other venues.... JFS perhaps. Your input is GREATLY
appreciated.

Cheers,

Ro