Warren' rejection of cooperation with other repos

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sun Nov 9 02:17:29 UTC 2003

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Jesse Keating wrote:

> So it would seem that you're going to discount Warren's package naming
> scheme, mearly because there is bad blood between him and some other
> package repots?  Great... thats nice.

Your insinuating things. Warren's proposal contains items that 3rd party
repositories have also contributed to, but it also lacks stuff we've
discussed before. This thread is about a hostile comment in the proposal.
A diplomatic hitch.

> For cripes sake, drop the political crap and bad blood, review his proposal
> and make some decent feedback on it instead of bickering about the past.

Well, I think you can summarize this thread as follows: please remove the
hostile comment about 3rd party repositories and the twisted view of
history ;) If it wasn't in there, this thread wouldn't have existed in the
first place.

And I've already submitted some other feedback about the content of the
proposal. Did you ?