Warren' rejection of cooperation with other repos

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Nov 9 03:08:54 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 17:03, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Saturday 08 November 2003 18:17, Dag Wieers wrote:
> > Well, I think you can summarize this thread as follows: please remove
> > the hostile comment about 3rd party repositories and the twisted view of
> > history ;) If it wasn't in there, this thread wouldn't have existed in
> > the first place.
>
> That i can live with.   If the comment is removed, will this tread die?
> please?

I have to admit it was the wrong place to put that comment and it was
worded in a poor way.  Again I shouldn't be posting things at 4AM.  At
the time I wanted discussion on all of the sections marked with "XXX",
which I still do.  Don't worry, the actual document wont contain
anything about that.

> > And I've already submitted some other feedback about the content of the
> > proposal. Did you ?
>
> I've discussed some of the points with Warren on IRC, but I'm still trying
> to sort through this mess that has spread across 3 different lists.

I would encourage everyone not to cross-post anymore, it further
confuses issues.

Warren