Re: Some fedora devel inconsistencies...

Le ven 14/11/2003 à 00:05, Jesse Keating a écrit :

> On Thursday 13 November 2003 14:56, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> > > yum is the single free update manager rawhide supports now, so...
> >
> > Err...  up2date?
>
> I question the need for any tool that will AUTO update you to rawhide.
> Thats just asking for a broken box.  Rawhide packages shouldn't be mass
> consumed.

Believe me if you want to test rawhide you need an automated tool.
It changes too often and the changes are so inter-dependant one can not
handle it manually.

I'd rather keep my time to actually identify what's wrong and report it

--
Nicolas Mailhot
Happy Rawhide tester since the last millenium