Self-Introduction: Steven Pritchard

Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com
Mon Nov 17 19:06:49 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 13:41, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 11:00:09PM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> > Is hostap for prism2 chips?  If so I am very excited.
>
> That's it.  (http://hostap.epitest.fi/)  Let me know if you want the
> SRPM to try out.
>
> > clamav is currently in QA queue and we would really appreciate your
> > suggestions on that package.

I'd like to look at that as well, but being very new to Fedora I'm not
finding the 'QA Queue' or any proposed clamav SRMS. Sorry for the newbie
question, but can someone give me a link to where these are, or more
generally how the QA process will work?

--
Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com>
Pearson Education/Information Please