OpenOffice.org and Java in Fedora

tony tony at tgds.net
Wed Nov 19 10:11:15 UTC 2003

Le mer 19/11/2003 à 10:54, Paul Nasrat a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 10:41:56AM +0100, tony wrote:
>
> > Is there a repository with JDK, Tomcat and NetBeans rpms? Could this be
> > documented on the Fedora site?
>
> http://www.jpackage.org - it's been mentioned before.  NetBeans is probably out
> of date but I believe some people were looking it - of course more volunteers
> are always welcome.
>
> Also is this really a development question?

I want to build a distribution based on Fedora that includes a JDK and
Tomcat (for confidential distribution). So I guess it has something to
do with development. I am aware that Fedora can't do what I need so I am
attempting to roll my own.

Cheers

Tony Grant
--
WWW.tgds.net | Logiciels de gestion de centre d'art | Hébergement de
bases de données en ligne | hush - ordinateurs silencieux pour