upgrading RH 9 system->Fedora with iso files and apt only

bishop bishop at platypus.bc.ca
Fri Nov 21 12:02:55 UTC 2003

Klaasjan,

Do you have the time to write out a mini-howto on that?  I have a
feeling that your instruction can help a few people following in your
footsteps, and who may not have the opportunity to figure out a working
solution by themselves.

Me, I need one that can reliably do it from 5000km away.  It'll be
loop-mounted ISOs, apt-get and similar craziness, I think.  Or I need to
book a flight.  8-)  Either way, I'm not the target audience, but I'm
close.  ACME at cl says that CL can do it with just apt-get, and that's
incredibly interesting.

  - bish

--
	"those who torment us for our own good will torment us
	without end, for they do so with the approval of their