Re: Possible Project: CVS account manager

Jaap,

I'm sure the recommendation is appreciated, but I'm curious: what does savannah offer the gforge doesn't? I'm sure you know the difference, but folks who don't know one from the other may not, and could really benefit from a description. The research experience that led to your recommendation of Savannah could really be a great big help here.

I hear, for instance, that gforge is maintained by a very recently ex-sourceforge developer, which says a lot to me about potential code quality and avoidance of pitfalls or some nasty code that may be lurking in the SF codebase that's been fixed in gforge.

Potentially.

- bish

Hi Bish,

I didn't know of the existence of gforge, so I can't tell you the differences. It seems pretty cool this gforge stuff.

Jaap