can't see any chinese characters at all, mozilla crashes all the time

Could somebody please help? I am desperate.

I upgraded from RH9 to Fedora days ago, since then, I can't read any chinese, mozilla crashes on chinese website or sometimes even by only typing "w", "x" in the address field, when open a chinese file, nothing is readable in it. I changed the locale to chinese, then when I restart X-window, all the letters(including english letters) become small rectangles, I don't know much about changing locale, it took me a while to find the configuation file and delete it.

Could somebody please help? many many thanks.

Mudong

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free! http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio