evolution problems (filters)

tony tony at tgds.net
Wed Nov 26 09:10:30 UTC 2003

Le mer 26/11/2003 à 09:33, =?ISO-8859-1?Q? Nils O. Sel=E5sdal?= a
écrit :

> Be sure you have a "Stop Processing" rule after your "Move Message to
> .." or similar. If you don't have that, the message will be matched
> against several rules, and potentionally copied for each match.

Yes! I use spammassasin as a local filter and it wasn't working before I
added that line. I am now a happy bunny with only about 2% of spam
getting through and 1 false positive (Wired newsletter) in 5 days.

I have found that if the filters don't work then it is I who have done
something wrong.

Cheers

Tony Grant
--
WWW.tgds.net | Logiciels de gestion de centre d'art | Hébergement de
bases de données en ligne | hush - ordinateurs silencieux pour