Re: Translation project -- Catalan

Josep Puigdemont wrote:
Hi!!

  I have recently joined Fedora's translation project, and would like to
start working on the translation to the Catalan language.

  I hope I am not posting to the wrong list (should I post at
i18n redhat com?), if I do, please tell me and accept my apologies :)

Use the list fedora-docs for the translation too :) Many people who do translations are there.

Thanks,
Josep

[]'s Hugo