Idea for website

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Wed Oct 1 21:44:44 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 20:33, seth vidal wrote:

> If ville skytta is listening to this PLEASE RELEASE YOUR mod_python
> apache rpm-browsing program.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fancix/

There are some rough edges relating to the installation (as well as
others here and there) which I haven't found time to clean up yet.
Seth, I'd BTW be very grateful if you (or anyone else familiar with the
rpm Python bindings) could review the rpm parts...

Also, I suggest applying the "Significant performance improvements"
patch to htmltmpl from
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=794271&group_id=34229&atid=410249

Note: fancix requires the final version of mod_python 3, the CVS
snapshot packaged in RH 8.0 won't work.