Developer's Guide

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Thu Oct 2 18:45:38 UTC 2003

I applied most of your changes. The one I didn't apply was the one
about CVS. Since we don't have the infrastructure to give external
users accounts on CVS yet, I don't want to imply that in the
docs. Instead, I added a note that says anonymous access does not give
you write permissions.

The changes should appear on the website shortly.

Thanks for the patch,
Tammy