Re: Open Office 1.1 suggestion

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 14:12, Dan Williams wrote:

I really would like to put in some nice looking icons. There are a
couple options:

If we pick a hardcoded set, it should be the Bluecurve icon style;
Garrett can fill in missing icons in the Fedora Core 2 timeframe
probably.

Yeah, I have talked to a few people around here about that. I think it's possible to do. It is a bunch of icons but, when finished, OOo will look quite nice and it will more-or-less match the entire desktop's feel (with the exception of the widgets looking just the same, unless someone has some magic up their sleeves).

I'm looking forward to it. The office suite is a highly visible app, so it should look (and act) nice.

Garrett