Re: [Univ-linux] Future unsupported Red Hat Linux systems

seth vidal wrote:

> Where would you like things to move?
>
> make use of the infrastructure that is being worked on for fedora extras
> to help packages to use for fedora legacy.
>
> I think the plan is to continue working on those systems and for anyone
> who has the need and ability to work on errata as needed.

There is a lot of people out there waiting for an answer.
Should I change to other distribution, buy Enterprise edition or
waiting for a miracle ?

People wants to take a decission now, or next month like late.
And still there is not an 'official' unofficial announce about the project ;-)
Three months and counting down...

I would like to see a clearer .plan, dates, people involved, central mailing-list....

-thanks-
--
:x