Additional Mozilla Request [was Re: rawhide report: 20031010 changes]

Sean Middleditch elanthis at awesomeplay.com
Fri Oct 10 17:12:03 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 13:09, Edward Muller wrote:
> Would it be possible to add mozex to the Mozilla RPM or a separate RPM?
>
> Using mozex it is possible to define external programs that can handle
> various tasks like: mailto:, news:, telnet:, and ftp: urls; view source;
> edit content areas & download files.
>
> If people think it should be in a separate RPM I will take a go at
> packaging it

This would actually be a good idea, given the "integration" goal of the
Desktop sub-project.  I.e., if Evolution is the system-wide default mail
handler, Mozilla should be using it by default as well.  (Not sure if it
does already, I haven't used stock Red Hat Mozilla RPMs in a long time.)

> Mozex can be found at:
> http://mozex.mozdev.org/
>
> On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 04:49, Build System wrote:
> > mozilla-1.4.1-7
> > * Thu Oct 09 2003 Christopher Blizzard <blizzard at redhat.com> 37:1.4.1-7
> >
> > - move spellchecker from mail package into main package so composer
> >   picks it up
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.