Re: Fedora and RedHat's autism toward personal users

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 13:24, Derek P. Moore wrote:

> Anyways, I just don't see how the web browsers situation is any different from
> the web servers situations (or how the mail clients situation is any different
> from the mail servers situation [I definately think Fedora should provide at
> least Sendmail, Postfix, and qmail {hotmail.com wouldn't use qmail if it wasn't
> good for something}]).

Fedora cannot distribute qmail because DJB's license is too restrictive;
likewise it also fails to meet either GNU or OSI definitions of "Free"
or "Open Source".

Wil
--
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley nakedape cc
* * * * * *  Linux Services for Small Businesses  * * * * * *