Distribution Size

I have tried to install the servern release now for a couple of times. I have allocated about 6.6 GBytes to distribution

And still while the installation is going on it fails because of not enough disk space for temp files created while the installation

is processing rpm-s.

In this case shouldn’t the size of the distribution that Anaconda uses for checking available disk space include the size

of the temp files needed to complete the installation?

Not just the end size of the distribution.

   Thanks,

      Dan