Yo.

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Oct 14 20:38:03 UTC 2003

> Ok I get it Jared the "welcome and mince words fellow" dude.

I'm not sure who jared is - I think it's the first time I've seen him
post. So I'd take his post with a grain of salt.

> If no one else with something to say (without fucking mincing words) comes
> forward I will take it as this forum is a hostile place and nothing for me.

oh cmon - one person does not make a good sample size. :)

but more to the point:

where are your interests? You said you were working with mandrake some
and didn't like where things were going - where were things going? what
is it that you didn't like? What is it that you do like? What things can
you do?

In order to answer your question persuasively I'll need to know a bit
more about you.

-sv