Distribution Size

Dan Ulinski Dan_Ulinski at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:27:26 UTC 2003

>> And still = while the installation is going on it fails because of
not
>> enough disk space for = temp files created while the installation
>>
>> is = processing rpm-s.

> Did you create a swap partition, and if you did, how large was it?
Yes the Partition Size was 512 mB. Twice the size of my RAM.

I have also tried to install the servern core three times since and
Increase the size of the partition to 8 GB and still no luck.

I think I might be having a hadware problem.

It seems to fail in the OpenOffice rpm install.

Saying that there is a fatal error and must exit the install process.
The possible causes that the dialog box lists are:
 1. Media error
 2. Disk Space

Cannot figure out what is going on with the install at this point.

  Dan