rawhide report: 20031017 changes

Build System buildsys at porkchop.devel.redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 10:15:21 UTC 2003

Updated Packages:

anaconda-9.0.96-0.20031016192606
--------------------------------
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Anaconda team <bugzilla at redhat.com>

- built new version from CVS

* Tue Oct 08 2002 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com>

- back to mainstream rpm instead of rpm404

* Mon Sep 09 2002 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com>

- can't buildrequire dietlibc and kernel-pcmcia-cs since they don't always
  exist

* Wed Aug 21 2002 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com>

- added URL

* Thu May 23 2002 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com>

- add require and buildrequire on rhpl

* Tue Apr 02 2002 Michael Fulbright <msf at redhat.com>

- added some more docs

* Fri Feb 22 2002 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com>

- buildrequire kernel-pcmcia-cs as we've sucked the libs the loader needs
  to there now

* Thu Feb 07 2002 Michael Fulbright <msf at redhat.com>

- goodbye reconfig

* Thu Jan 31 2002 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com>

- update the BuildRequires a bit

* Fri Jan 04 2002 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com>

- ddcprobe is now done from kudzu

* Wed Jul 18 2001 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com>

- own /usr/lib/anaconda and /usr/share/anaconda

* Fri Jan 12 2001 Matt Wilson <msw at redhat.com>

- sync text with specspo

* Thu Aug 10 2000 Matt Wilson <msw at redhat.com>

- build on alpha again now that I've fixed the stubs

* Wed Aug 09 2000 Michael Fulbright <drmike at redhat.com>

- new build

* Fri Aug 04 2000 Florian La Roche <Florian.LaRoche at redhat.com>

- allow also subvendorid and subdeviceid in trimpcitable

* Fri Jul 14 2000 Matt Wilson <msw at redhat.com>

- moved init script for reconfig mode to /etc/init.d/reconfig
- move the initscript back to /etc/rc.d/init.d
- Prereq: /etc/init.d

* Thu Feb 03 2000 Michael Fulbright <drmike at redhat.com>

- strip files
- add lang-table to file list

* Wed Jan 05 2000 Michael Fulbright <drmike at redhat.com>

- added requirement for rpm-python

* Mon Dec 06 1999 Michael Fulbright <drmike at redhat.com>

- rename to 'anaconda' instead of 'anaconda-reconfig'

* Fri Dec 03 1999 Michael Fulbright <drmike at redhat.com>

- remove ddcprobe since we don't do X configuration in reconfig now

* Tue Nov 30 1999 Michael Fulbright <drmike at redhat.com>

- first try at packaging reconfiguration tool

db4-4.1.25-12
-------------
* Wed Oct 15 2003 Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com>

- build both with and without support for shared mutex locks, which require NPTL
- make behavior wrt where we put libdb the same for all OSs
- revert changes making tcl optional - nesting %if tcl and %ifarch nptl
  doesn't work
- fix dangling HREFs in utility docs (pointed to main docs dir, while they're
  actually in the -utils docs dir)
- run ldconfig when installing/removing the -utils subpackage, as it contains
  shared libraries

dbus-0.13-6
-----------
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Havoc Pennington <hp at redhat.com> 0.13-6

- hmm, dbus doesn't support uids in the config file. fix.

* Thu Oct 16 2003 Havoc Pennington <hp at redhat.com> 0.13-5

- put uid instead of username in the config file, to keep things working with name change

* Thu Oct 16 2003 Havoc Pennington <hp at redhat.com> 0.13-4

- make subpackages require the specific release, not just version, of base package

* Thu Oct 16 2003 Havoc Pennington <hp at redhat.com> 0.13-3

- change system user "messagebus" -> "dbus" to be under 8 chars

fetchmail-6.2.0-8
-----------------
* Fri Oct 10 2003 Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com> 6.2.0-8

- add patch to not truncate headers which have been munged to include a
  hostname where one didn't exist before (CAN-2003-0792), backport from fix
  for 6.2.4 included in 6.2.5

* Thu Oct 09 2003 Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com>

- add patch from Markus Friedl to fix possible buffer underrun (CAN-2003-0790)

gnome-mime-data-2.4.0-2
-----------------------
* Fri Oct 17 2003 Alexander Larsson <alexl at redhat.com> 2.4.0-2

- Add startup notification support to OpenOffice.org

hwdata-0.100-1
--------------
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Brent Fox <bfox at redhat.com> 0.100-1

- add entry for Sun (made by Samsung) monitor (bug #107128)

kernel-2.4.22-1.2096.nptl
-------------------------
* Tue Oct 14 2003 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>

- More merges from 2.4.23pre
  - Update ACPI CA to 20031002
  - Various network driver updates.

kinput2-v3.1-11
---------------
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> v3.1-11

- kinput2-v3.1-ia64.patch: updated to fix FreeWnn not working on ia64.

openldap-2.1.22-7
-----------------
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com> 2.1.22-7

- force bundled libdb to not use O_DIRECT by making it forget that we have it

* Wed Oct 15 2003 Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com>

- build bundled libdb for slapd dynamically to make the package smaller,
  among other things
- on tls-capable arches, build libdb both with and without shared posix
  mutexes, otherwise just without
- disable posix mutexes unconditionally for db 4.0, which shouldn't need
  them for the migration cases where it's used
- update to MigrationTools 45

rawhide-release-20031017-1
--------------------------

redhat-config-securitylevel-1.2.11-1
------------------------------------
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Brent Fox <bfox at redhat.com> 1.2.11-1

- require iptables >=1.2.8 (bug #104777)

redhat-config-xfree86-0.9.13-1
------------------------------
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Brent Fox <bfox at redhat.com> 0.9.13-1

- allow dualhead to be disabled (bug #107261)

rhgb-0.10.5-3
-------------
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Jonathan Blandford <jrb at redhat.com> 0.10.5-2

- Don't build on s390, s390x and ppc64 as they don't have libxf86config.

* Thu Oct 16 2003 Jonathan Blandford <jrb at redhat.com> 0.10.5-1

- add xkb support

* Tue Oct 07 2003 Jonathan Blandford <jrb at redhat.com> 0.10.4.-1s

- new splash code

* Wed Jul 09 2003 Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> 0.9.4-1

- fix checking for command-line arguments, again

* Mon Jul 07 2003 Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> 0.9.3-1

- fix checking for command-line arguments

* Fri Oct 11 2002 Jonathan Blandford <jrb at redhat.com>

- Initial build.

rhn-applet-2.1.1-1
------------------
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com> 2.1.1-1

- added proxy support for yum repositories, tested https too
- add repositories error reporting
- fixed spec for build requirements #102814
- translation strings update

rhpl-0.120-1
------------
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Brent Fox <bfox at redhat.com> 0.120-1

- mouse.py - add two entries for optical mice

* Thu Oct 16 2003 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> 0.119-1

- keyboard_models.py: fix greek keyboard layout (#100773)

symlinks-1.2-20
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Florian La Roche <Florian.LaRoche at redhat.de>

- add patch from #89655

unixODBC-2.2.5-9
* Thu Oct 16 2003 Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat.com> 2.2.5-9

- Add comments to the /etc/odbcinst.ini file regarding the proper
  setup for MySQL and the origin of each library needed.