rawhide report: 20031021 changes

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 13:20:40 UTC 2003

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 08:24:51AM -0400, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> IMHO, text email with the proposed changes, plus a URL that links
> to a colourized fancier version on fedora.redhat.com would be
> great!

I agree about the change of putting a list of changed packages
at the top.

It will take longer to public to fedora.redhat.com -- we'll need
a proper CMS to do that for reasons involving infrastructure
(pushing web site content is currently too heavyweight a process
for that to work).  It's still a good idea, though.  :-)

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/