Fedora on PPC

James A. Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 17:47:59 UTC 2003

FWI see: ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/ppc/Fedora

anaconda-runtime includes mk-images.ppc which will create a bootable
boot.iso image capable of performing installs.  A Fedora PPC kernel is
obviously missing, and formatting of hfs and hfs+ is not currently
available.  As mentioned, additional packages may need to be included
into fedora, such as:

nvsetenv, pbuttonsd, pmud, pmac-utils

-- jlaska