Fedora Legacy

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Wed Sep 24 20:45:13 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 13:42, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> While I understand your impatience (I'm very interested in the Fedora
> Legacy idea myself) and admire your enthusiasm, I doubt there's going
> a lot to do on the Legacy side of things for the next 10 months. :-)
>
> Unless you're thinking of releasing errata for RHL releases, which
> will all be reaching EOL in the near future, in which case I have
> just one question: where do I sign up?

We are infact trying to get something in place for the near EOL'd
releases.  The longer we wait to get something in place, the more we'll
be standing around w/ our pants down when the time comes.  People are
excited now, seems like a good time to get something pounded out.

Please, join us on IRC as we discuss.  Hopefully we'll have a simple
website up with some information and more ways to contribute to the
process.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net