redhat logo on gnome menu / menu bar.

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Sat Sep 27 14:04:01 UTC 2003

Sorry if this is off-topic... (If it is, please tell me what list I need
to direct this to).

I know a wee bit about marketing, and I don't know if anyone has brought
it to the attention of those in the know at RH's branding department
about the fact the RH logo is still present in the fedora test2 0.94
release.

I would suggest replacing it with the "favicon" that is present on the
fedora.redhat.com website.

The convention would be that under the Enterprise edition, the RH logo
would be present(on the menu bar and other places), and on Fedora Core,
a Fedora logo would be present.  I think the [F] favicon would suffice
in this area unless there is work being done on an official fedora
logo.

The idea, from what I have gathered, is to split out the two identities:
a.) Fedora -- community distro
b.) Redhat -- Enterprise server

Sorry if I've missed something here.

-Trae