redhat logo on gnome menu / menu bar.

Sat Sep 27 20:04:51 UTC 2003

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Two observations about Longhorn (next-gen windows):
>
>  - the panel is on the side, so you have more vertical space for
>    documents (though I'm not sure where the window list lives)

Which might actually not be so smart and be removed before RTM.
People do not have a square vision as movie makers well know.
One nice side-effect of all the panels, menu/status/tool bars and such
is the working area has actually a wide screen form factor enevn on 4/3
screens.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot