redhat logo on gnome menu / menu bar.

Sean Middleditch elanthis at awesomeplay.com
Mon Sep 29 15:02:05 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 10:55, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Sep 29, 2003, Sean Middleditch <elanthis at awesomeplay.com> wrote:
>
> > When you're taling about the logo being the main menu icon,
>
> It was already pointed out before that that's not a logo.  If it were
> a Red Hat logo, it wouldn't be there any more.  The icon is just a
> generic red fedora.

Ah.  I'd argue its the same problem anyhow (not to mention letters in
logos is just tacky), human interaction isn't limited to the GUI.
Anyways, I assumed you meant the logo/icon for the task icon, given the
name of the thread - if you're on a different subject entirely, warn
us.  ;-)

AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.