Re: First date

Le mar 30/09/2003 à 09:50, Paul Nasrat a écrit :
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 09:42:20AM +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> > Le mar 30/09/2003 à 06:45, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
>
> > > individual RPM packages.  During installation it was talking
> > > about selecting individual packages is back in next release.
>
> > +1 to this.
> > That's really the best way to prepare a kickstart - doing all the
> > selection work post-install is painful.
>
> Actually I was thinking could redhat-config-packages be modified into a
> comps editor for anaconda customisation, else something simple with
> python and rhlp.comps.  I guess it could also be used
> for kickstart generation, though I thought there was
> redhat-config-kickstart.

There is but it's so much easier to fine-comb packages at first install
time and use the generated file as kickstart template than do a default
install to get the redhat-config-kickstart that knows about your RH
version.

(the only pain is changing cds but an nfs+isos server can take care of
it)

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Mailhot