FC Dev 1.91 on PPC

So I d/l'd the FC Dev boot.iso for PPC. I am trying to get FC running
on my Mac. I was able to boot from the CD i created from this iso...
but for some reason the keyboard doesn't work, or better yet, the
boot image doesn't recgognize my keyboard. Its a regular Mac USB
keyboard, and I my box is a Dual G4 500 "GigE" PM. I also could
not find a ppc-list so i am posting here in hopes that someone has
had a similar issues.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

M Galvin