please include the synaptics X11 driver on FC2

Hi,

   I've been using Paul Nasrat's synaptics driver package for some time
without any problems, both with XFree86 and xorg-x11.

   This driver is quite essential for many touchpads, so it _would_ be
very nice to include it (starting with test3) in FC2.

  Hugs, Rui

+ So let's do it...?