Re: anaconda help RFE and other Fedora developmental queries

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 06:33, Matt H wrote:
> * I suggest the Help sidebar for the firewall setup section of the
> anaconda installation procedure (test2+) should contain some notes
> explaining the SELinux extension options available. (i.e. Disabled,
> Warn, Active). Sure, people should have read the release notes but
> adding this keeps with the trend of briefly documenting each section of
> the install procedure.

It will, it's just difficult to get it documented when I'm adding it at
the very last minute ;-)  Especially as that screen is probably going to
be slightly in flux as I try to make things a little clearer, so I don't
want to have too much documentation needing to be written more than
once.

Jeremy