USB Storage auto-mount.

Hi,

i'd like to know if anyone is working on this.
I believe, i read somewhere that the latest suse, as this feature implemented. The icon appear's in the deskop and so.
So i remember to ask. And if no one is working on it, if you guy's think this could be a thing to do. I know there are some programm around, that try to archive this, but not  ported to fedora.

If someone as any thing about this, please let me know.

Thank you.

Nando