Promise ATA and FC1/2

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone is developing (b/c the manufacturer are *useless* about it... you can request for my correspondence w/ them)...
anyways, i was wondering if anyone was developing a promise s150 ata controller driver? if anything, i'd like to be involved; but i've never written a driver before. i'm an okay programmer... could anyone point me to the right direction, please?

cheers,
paul

_________
Paul Rigor