Re: CONFIG_SOFTWARE_SUSPEND: on resume machine reboots at "restarting tasks"

On 02.04.2004 14:45, Jeremy Katz wrote:

The newer kernels have the 4G/4G VM split enabled.  When you resume with
this patch applied, the machine triple faults and then reboots.  It's
being looked into...

So if I do not care for 4G, but do care about software suspend, are there some config options I can toglle to make it work for me? Thanks!

--
Aleksey Nogin

Home Page: http://nogin.org/
E-Mail: nogin cs caltech edu (office), aleksey nogin org (personal)
Office: Jorgensen 70, tel: (626) 395-2907