Ximian OpenOffice?

I noticed that the latest openoffice with FC2 Test 2 is using the Ximian icons, I wanted to ask if it is also using any other Ximian patches? Namely the Gnome-VFS stuff. I was checking out ooo.ximian.com and their 1.1.1 ooo-build has GnomeVFS listed as one of the RedHat patches, so is this actually applied to the version that shipped with Fedora? If not, will building with ooo-build give me the GnomeVFS capability with OpenOffice?

Pyroman[FO]