yum in rawhide

Hi everyone,
 I'd appreciate if those of you on biarchs could test out the new yum
that just hit rawhide. It includes some new command line functionality:

yum install foo.i386 bar.x86_64

you can specify packagename.arch for any of the commands now:
yum update somepackage.ppc64
yum remove foo.i386

it should be handy for when you want to install a specific arch of
something and not the 'bestarch' for your platform.

I'd like this feature to get some more testing before I make a release.

Thanks
-sv