Re: Ximian OpenOffice?

So how do I use Gnome-VFS in OpenOffice? The patch is listed but when I go to open a file at an sftp:// address it acts like it's a filename

Pyroman[FO]

Dan Williams wrote:
Hi,

Red Hat, Debian, and Ximian all build from a common infrastructure and patch set available on ooo.ximian.com. Builds from these three distributions are mostly the same. So if you see the patch listed under a section in the apply file that applies to Red Hat, is in the Fedora RPMs.

Dan