Ximian OpenOffice?

Pyroman[FO] pyroman at ninjapanda.org
Mon Apr 5 17:07:46 UTC 2004

Okay I went into /usr/share/application-registry/gnome-vfs.applications
and added

         expects_uris=true
         uses_gnomevfs=true

under the openoffce entry.  When I click on files in a share it's still
giving me the same error, treating a URI as a local filename.  I am
using Gnome 2.6, has the VFS stuff changed to the point that the VFS
Openoffice patches no longer work?  Or is there a command line argument
I have to give to pass it a URI?

Pyroman[FO]