Re: Ximian OpenOffice?

Okay I went into /usr/share/application-registry/gnome-vfs.applications and added

        expects_uris=true
        uses_gnomevfs=true

under the openoffce entry. When I click on files in a share it's still giving me the same error, treating a URI as a local filename. I am using Gnome 2.6, has the VFS stuff changed to the point that the VFS Openoffice patches no longer work? Or is there a command line argument I have to give to pass it a URI?

Pyroman[FO]

Dan Williams wrote:
Hi,

Red Hat, Debian, and Ximian all build from a common infrastructure and patch set available on ooo.ximian.com. Builds from these three distributions are mostly the same. So if you see the patch listed under a section in the apply file that applies to Red Hat, is in the Fedora RPMs.

Dan