Menu Editing in Gnome 2.6

I'm using the latest Gnome 2.6 packages as of Saturday (April 3rd). I tried the standard method of enabling menu editing in Gnome 2.4, by copying the /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/default-modules.conf.with-menu-editing over the default-modules.conf. However when I do that everything in the menu disappears, and you still can't edit the menu through applications. How do you enable menu editing in 2.6? I was hoping the VFS improvements extended to making the menu editing not crash constantly :)

Pyroman[FO]