Menu Editing in Gnome 2.6

Pyroman[FO] pyroman at ninjapanda.org
Mon Apr 5 17:10:13 UTC 2004

I'm using the latest Gnome 2.6 packages as of Saturday (April 3rd).  I
tried the standard method of enabling menu editing in Gnome 2.4, by
copying the
/etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/default-modules.conf.with-menu-editing over
the default-modules.conf.  However when I do that everything in the menu
disappears, and you still can't edit the menu through applications.  How
do you enable menu editing in 2.6?  I was hoping the VFS improvements
extended to making the menu editing not crash constantly :)

Pyroman[FO]