Updated qlogic driver

Nate Bradley Nate at acsmagnum.com
Mon Apr 5 21:51:02 UTC 2004

Well excuuuse me!  Looking at the kernel config, the entries for qlogic
are very generic and the module names aren't that obvious.  It's
confusing to see the legacy driver with a sensible name and the newer
drivers without one.  I was looking for something that looked closer to
the drivers I got directly from qlogic which have the model names in
them.

Given the fact that the module's not loading on it's own after being
recognized (just the subsystem), you could try to be a little more
forgiving.