To package maintainers

Hi,

It's only a couple of days left before the translation freeze date (9th of April). All the community translation contributors have been working hard towards 100% completion rate. We will need all package maintainers' support on making sure we are translating the latest POT files and our completed translation will be packaged in the final build.

I have been keeping an eye on the po files but I can't be sure if pot files are the lastest. It would be such a shame to miss the cut not because we are unable to do it but because we are unaware of the changes.

Thanks!

Sarah