To package maintainers

Sarah Wang sarahs at redhat.com
Tue Apr 6 05:57:17 UTC 2004

Hi,

It's only a couple of days left before the translation freeze date (9th
of April). All the community translation contributors have been working
hard towards 100% completion rate. We will need all package maintainers'
support on making sure we are translating the latest POT files and our
completed translation will be packaged in the final build.

I have been keeping an eye on the po files but I can't be sure if pot
files are the lastest. It would be such a shame to miss the cut not
because we are unable to do it but because we are unaware of the changes.

Thanks!

Sarah