Re: Updated qlogic driver

OK, I was not looking directly at the kernel config FILE.  I was looking
at the menuconfig.  Sorry.
Qlogic gave me some misguided information regarding a legacy card which
led to my driver confusion.
I see your mail is coming from the redhat domain so it's understandable
how you could suffer from a case of the "know-it-all"s.
Still, the tone of your replies are horrendous.  Kill the attitude and
you'll make more friends.  Ehhhh and ehmmm are not words, but a**hole
is.  See how cordial I am, I censor myself.