Re: Fedora test 2: SELinux is problematic

Matthew Miller wrote:

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 09:09:31AM -0400, Alan Cox wrote:

i've just installed FC2 and enabled the default SELinux security, etc.
I've been having problems trying to run system apps that require root
verification/authentication in Gnome. Is this error w/ genome only?

Its a knwon bug (if you log in as root they should work fine).

Or presumably they work if you use sudo....

We have put in several fixes in usermod, rhn and policy to make this work.

Dan