Re: Forward looking to FC2 final and SELinux

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 11:01, Jesse Keating wrote:

> These of course are just my opinions and thoughts.  People are free to
> agree/disagree/ignore them.  I welcome thoughts/feedback.

Certainly valid opinions and thoughts.
If the actions of RH/Fedora do drive customers away from wanting it, the
market will respond by providing something else.

That's the beauty of Open Source. You can't really effectively lock
anyone in to one particular distro.

--
Cheap Linux CD's - http://mpeters.us/linux/