FC2T2 boot floppies

I have a laptop, Sony z505, which would otherwise be supported, except
the FC2T2 appears not to include any floppy images and the thing only
boots from a USB floppy. Presumably, vmlinux and initrd do not fit onto
a syslinux diskette anymore, but perhaps something can be done about it.

I am thinking about splitting vmlinuz and initrd onto two floppies,
if syslinux supports that.

Did anyone try it before?

-- Pete