Re: kernel RPM: Why is CONFIG_IEEE1394 unset?

Thanks! This is very good to know. I guess I shouldn't even attempt to use firewire under 2.6.x then.

4KSTACKS was causing my nVidia display to freeze my whole box, so I was under the (perhaps mistaken) impression that it was unsafe or only partially safe.