Re: Package Naming Guidlines

Toshio wrote:

_Guidelines:
* I don't like the period between release tag and %{disttag} because it
doesn't really serve its purpose as a separator (The period gets lost in
the clutter of other periods before and after it.)

I think a better justification (other than "I don't like it") must be made for this (or any other) change. It's in production now. It works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

-- Rex