Re: OpenOffice.org Dictionaries

Phil Anderson wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure if this topic has been brought up before, but is there any
reason why the extra OpenOffice.org spelling and  hyphenation
dictionaries aren't included in Fedora Core or Fedora.us?

Apparently, the more dictionaries installed, performance degrades. Other than that, it's possibly because it's more work or little demand... (-:

Do you think I should use one big source RPM for all the languages?

Separated makes the most sense to me.

-- Rex